Manitoba Historical Society
     Keeping history alive for over 143 years


Historic Sites of Manitoba: All Hallows Tennyson Cemetery (Municipality of West Interlake)

This Anglican cemetery is situated along Highway 68, west of Mulvihill, in the Municipality of West Interlake. It was established on two acres of land donated by Mrs. Annie Johnson. Norman Johnson was the first person buried here, in 1955.

All Hallows Tennyson Cemetery

All Hallows Tennyson Cemetery (June 2019)
Source: Gordon Goldsborough

Site Location (lat/long): N50.94792, W98.40480
denoted by symbol on the map above

Sources:

A list of burials in this cemetery is available from the Manitoba Genealogical Society, including a searchable online database available to members at the MGS Manitoba Name Index (MANI). Some additional information is contained in the 1996 MGS publication Carved in Stone: Manitoba Cemeteries and Burial Sites, revised edition, Special Projects Publication, 106 pages.

“Cemeteries used in Eriksdale area,” Beyond Beginnings by Eriksdale Municipal Heritage Advisory Committee, 1996, page 23.

This page was prepared by Gordon Goldsborough.

Page revised: 23 January 2021

Historic Sites of Manitoba

This is a collection of historic sites in Manitoba compiled by the Manitoba Historical Society.

Browse lists of:
Museums/Archives | Buildings | Monuments | Cemeteries | Locations | Other

Please note that inclusion in this collection does not mean that a particular site has special status or protection. Some sites are on private property and permission must be secured from the owner prior to visiting.

Site information is provided by the Manitoba Historical Society as a free public service only for non-commercial purposes.


Send corrections and additions to this page
to the MHS Webmaster at webmaster@mhs.mb.ca.

Search Tips | Suggest an Historic Site | FAQ

Help us keep history alive!

MHS YouTube Channel

Back to top of page

For queries on the above page, please contact the MHS Webmaster.

Home  |  Terms & Conditions  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy  |  Donations

© 1998-2022 Manitoba Historical Society. All rights reserved.